Awards - Christophe Granet
- 2001 H.A. Wheeler Applications Prize Paper Award of the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society (jointly with Dr T.S. Bird and
Dr. G.L. James of the CSIRO ICT Centre)
- CSIRO ICT Centre Publication Achievement Award 2005/06 and again in 2006/07.
- The 2004 "Technology Development & Applications" award from the Society of Satellite Professionals International (SSPI)
for the CSIRO Multibeam Antenna.
- The CSIRO ICT Centre Teamwork Award 2006 for the design, manufacture, installation and successful operation of CSIRO's
20 to 200+ GHz Compact Antenna Test Range.
- The CSIRO ICT Centre “Look out!!!” Award in 2008 for the successful technology development of the ground-breaking Smart
Feed for the Australian Square Kilometre Array Pathfinder (ASKAP).